Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro and Roasted Onion EVOO
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast or tenders, finely chopped
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- ½ cup chopped water chestnuts
- ½ cup chopped carrots
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce, divided
- 2 ¼ teaspoons Gourmet Dark Toasted Sesame Oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons Aged Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar, divided
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 8-10 little gem romaine lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add Cilantro and Roasted Onion EVOO and chopped onions. Sauté for 3-5 minutes. Stir in minced garlic and sauté for an additional 1-2 minutes. Add chopped chicken and sauté until chicken is fully cooked. Add chopped mushrooms, water chestnuts and carrots; sauté for 3-5 minutes. Stir in ¼ cup soy sauce, 2 teaspoons Gourmet Dark Toasted Sesame Oil and 2 tablespoons Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- As mixture simmers, combine peanut butter, hot water, remaining tablespoon Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar, and remaining ¼ teaspoon Gourmet Dark Toasted Sesame Oil; stir well.
- To Assemble: Divide chicken among lettuce leaves. Drizzle with peanut sauce and sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Enjoy!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/