Bourbon Apple Balsamic Glazed Wings
- ¼ cup bourbon whiskey
- ¼ cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ cup Aged Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Red Cayenne Chili EVOO
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 20 wing pieces (flats and drumettes)
- 1 green or red apple, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon minced chives
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with non-stick foil. Dry wing pieces with a paper towel and drizzle with 1 Tablespoon Red Cayenne EVOO; toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired. Arrange wings on prepared baking sheet and bake in oven for 30-40 minutes turning halfway through.
- While wings are cooking, combine bourbon, apple juice concentrate, soy sauce, Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar, remaining 1 Tablespoon Red Cayenne EVOO, pepper, salt, red pepper flakes, and brown sugar in a small sauce pan. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer until glaze has thickened. Once wings are crispy and thoroughly cooked, remove from oven and toss with half of the prepared glaze. Arrange wings back on baking sheet and broil in the oven for 1-2 minutes. Arrange on platter.
- Combine chopped apple, minced chives, and 2 Tablespoons of balsamic glaze. Spoon over prepared wings. Serve wings with additional glaze, if desired. Enjoy!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/