Chocolate & Raspberry Balsamic Cheesecake
- 1/4 cup Aged Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cups fresh raspberries (about 1 pint), divided
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 sleeves chocolate graham crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- SWIRL: Combine 1 c. raspberries, A Twist on Olives Aged Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar, and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and then reduce to low. Cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until berries break down. Cool and strain to remove seeds. Set aside.
- CRUST: Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line 9x13 pan with foil. Finely crush graham crackers and stir in sugar and butter. Press into bottom and slightly up sides of prepared pan. Bake 7 minutes.
- FILLING: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in sugar, eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla. Place 2 cups batter into a separate bowl. Blend in balsamic berry puree. Dot crust with reserved fresh berries and pour both batters over berries, alternating. Gently swirl with a knife to marbleize. Bake for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and cool. Cut into squares and refrigerate.
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/