Cranberry Poppy Seed Vegetable Salad
- ¼ cup Cranberry-Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped shallot
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup Single Varietal EVOO
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cups shredded or spiralized broccoli stalks*
- 1 cup sliced Brussel’s sprouts
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 cup chopped green cabbage
- ½ cup chopped red cabbage
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- Combine Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar, dry mustard, shallot, and sugar in a blender and pulse to combine. With motor running, slowly drizzle in Single Varietal EVOO. Stir in poppy seeds and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine broccoli, Brussel’s sprouts, kale, cabbage, cranberries, and pepitas. Toss with vinaigrette. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Toss again before serving. Enjoy!
- * You may also use a 12 ounce package of broccoli slaw (often includes not only the shredded broccoli but carrots and red cabbage) or pick up a package of the “Super Foods” salad – just toss the packaged dressing and make your own healthier version above! You’ll thank us!!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/