Goat Cheese Wedge Salad
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons Aged Oregano Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons Organic Basil EVOO
- ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 head romaine lettuce, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Combine goat cheese, Oregano White Balsamic, and milk in a bowl; stir until smooth. Slowly whisk in Basil EVOO until well blended. Stir in minced garlic, pepper, salt, and dried oregano. Set aside.
- Arrange romaine lettuce halves on serving plates. Top each with half of the crumbled bacon and sliced cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with goat cheese dressing. Enjoy!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/