Grilled Basil Steak Fries
- 2 large baking potatoes, scrubbed clean and cut into eighths
- 3 tablespoons Organic Basil EVOO
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- Preheat grill to medium high heat – leaving a portion of the grill “cool” (no flame underneath). Clean and oil grill grates.
- Brush the potato wedges with Basil EVOO (coating all sides). Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on the hot side of the grill and grill 2-3 minutes per side. Move to the cool side of the grill and continue cooking for 8-10 minutes (or until desired tenderness is reached). Remove from the grill and sprinkle with chopped fresh basil and drizzle with additional Basil EVOO. Enjoy!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/