Grilled Chili-Mango Marinated Shrimp with Mango Salsa
Mango Salsa Ingredients
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Alfoos Mango Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Baklouti Green Chili EVOO
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- To Prepare Salsa: Combine all salsa ingredients in a bowl and toss gently. Cover and keep refrigerated.
- To Prepare Shrimp: Toss shrimp with marinade ingredients and allow shrimp to marinate for 15-20 minutes. Heat gas grill (medium-high heat). Lightly oil grates and remove shrimp from marinade (discard marinade). Place the shrimp on the grill and cook, turning once, until they are charred and the flesh is pink (1-2 minutes per side). Serve shrimp with mango salsa (see above).
- * Are you interested in learning how to properly select and cut mangos? Visit www.mango.org/how-cut-mango to watch a “Mango 101” video produced by The National Mango Board.
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/