Grilled Pumpkin Spice Sweet Potato Rounds
- 2 large sweet potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 3 tablespoons Single Varietal EVOO, divided
- 3 tablespoons Pumpkin Spice Balsamic Vinegar, divided
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- Preheat gas grill (medium-high heat). Clean grates well and lightly oil.
- Slice sweet potatoes into ¼ inch rounds (on the diagonal – it will make larger slices). Toss with 1 ½ tablespoons Single Varietal EVOO. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Whisk together remaining Single Varietal EVOO and 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Spice Balsamic Vinegar. Stir in cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- Place sweet potato rounds directly on grill grates. Grill for 3-4 minutes. Flip sweet potatoes and brush grilled side with vinaigrette. Grill an additional 3-4 minutes. Flip sweet potatoes again and brush with remaining vinaigrette. Grill for 1-2 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender.
- To Serve: Arrange sweet potato rounds on a platter. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Spice Balsamic Vinegar. Sprinkle with chopped flat leaf parsley. Enjoy!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/