- 6 cups hearts of romaine, torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- ¼ cup chopped almonds, toasted in the oven until golden brown
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Directions: Combine Cranberry-Pear White Balsamic Vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in EVOO until blended.
- To Serve: Divide hearts of romaine between four plates. Top each salad with marinated artichoke hearts, 1 tablespoon chopped almonds, and 2 tablespoons dried cranberries. Drizzle with vinaigrette.
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/