Herb Goat Cheese Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
- 30 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon Aged Oregano Balsamic Vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (parsley, chives, basil, oregano, etc.)
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Rinse cherry tomatoes and pat dry. With a sharp knife remove a small portion off the bottom of each tomato so they can stand on a serving tray. Make two cuts about halfway through each tomato (should look like an “X”). Set aside.
- Combine goat cheese and Oregano White Balsamic Vinegar in a mixing bowl. Add milk (1 tablespoon at a time) until mixture is creamy. Stir in fresh herbs, garlic, and black pepper. Spoon cheese mixture into a plastic Ziploc bag. Seal the bag and cut the bottom corner. Pipe the goat cheese mixture into the “X” of each cherry tomato. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Enjoy!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/