Hot Cocoa Cookies
- ½ cup Organic Butter EVOO
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/3 c. packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Aged Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 tablespoons hot cocoa mix (do not use sugar free)
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup mini marshmallow bits (crunchy marshmallows)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine Butter EVOO, white sugar, and dark brown sugar. Mix until light and fluffy. Add egg and Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar; mix well. Stir in hot cocoa mix, flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallow bits.
- Shape into 1 ½ inch dough balls and place on prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool. Enjoy!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/