Lime-Mint Berry Salad
- 1 tablespoon Key Lime Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier liqueur (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pound strawberries, rinsed and drained
- 6 ounces blackberries, rinsed and drained
- 6 ounces raspberries, rinsed and drained
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped mint
- In a small bowl, combine Key Lime Balsamic Vinegar, Grand Marnier liqueur and honey; set aside.
- Stem and quarter the strawberries. Place in a large bowl; add blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries. Pour prepared balsamic vinaigrette over the berries; gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with fresh mint and use as a topping for ice cream, yogurt or pound cake. Enjoy!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/