Loaded Potato Casserole
- 15 ounces shredded frozen hash brown potatoes
- 3 tablespoons Smoked Olive Wood EVOO
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup snipped chives
- ½ teaspoon smoked sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x9 glass baking dish well; set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well and spoon evenly into prepared 9x9 pan. Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with snipped chives, if desired. Enjoy!!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/