Mango Balsamic Sorbet
- ⅓ cup Alfoos Mango Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3-4 cups cubed mango (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- Prepare simple syrup by adding the Alfoos Mango Balsamic Vinegar, water, sugar, and a salt to a medium saucepan and set over medium-low heat. Cook until the sugar is fully dissolved. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- In a blender, combine the simple syrup and the cubed mango. Blend until smooth. Strain mango mixture through a fine mesh strainer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Pour chilled mango mixture into an ice cream maker*. Process sorbet according to manufacturer’s directions. The sorbet will have a soft texture when finished. If a firmer consistency is desired, transfer to a plastic container and place in the freezer for about 2 hours. Enjoy!
- * Making sorbet without an ice cream maker: Pour prepared mango mixture in a shallow dish. Cover and freeze until hard (3-4 hours). Break the frozen mango mixture into chunks and process in a food processor (or blender) until smooth. You’ll need to periodically stop to redistribute the mixture. Continue processing until the mango mixture is smooth and creamy.
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/