Mini Hasselback Rosemary Potatoes
- 16 small golden baby potatoes
- 4 tablespoons Fused Wild Rosemary EVOO, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with non-stick foil or a silicon baking mat. Set aside.
- Scrub potatoes clean and gently dry. Using a sharp knife slice a small piece off the bottom of each potato so they do not roll. Place a potato on a large spoon and cut slits 1/8 inch apart – the spoon will keep the knife from cutting completely through the potato (essentially making an accordion). Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Brush potatoes with 2 tablespoons Wild Rosemary EVOO (brushing between slices if possible). Sprinkle with chopped rosemary, sea salt, and pepper. Place in preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and brush potatoes with remaining Wild Rosemary EVOO. Continue baking until potatoes are golden brown (about another 25 minutes). Sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese and place back in oven until cheese melts. Enjoy!!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/