Neapolitan Balsamic Baked Chicken
- 3 tablespoons Organic Basil EVOO, divided.
- 4 tablespoons Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with 1 tablespoon Basil EVOO; set aside.
- Whisk together remaining 2 tablespoons Basil EVOO and Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar. Stir in salt, pepper, garlic, basil, oregano and red pepper flakes; set aside.
- Lightly pound out chicken breasts so they are an even thickness. Place in baking dish and arrange halved cherry tomatoes around chicken. Pour prepared vinaigrette over chicken and tomatoes. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked throughout (or until temperature of the chicken breast reads 160 degrees). Sprinkle with cheese and broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Arrange chicken on platter and spoon tomato-balsamic sauce over each breast. Garnish with chopped fresh basil and serve with a side of spaghetti marinara. Enjoy!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/