Olive Wood Smoked EVOO Chicken
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Olive Wood Smoked EVOO
- ½ cup chopped fresh herbs (we used basil, parsley, rosemary, and chives)
- 4 teaspoons smoked sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Drizzle Olive Wood Smoked EVOO over chicken breasts -- coating both sides and also gently lifting up the skin to rub EVOO directly on the meat. Combine fresh herbs, smoked sea salt, and pepper. Sprinkle herb mixture over chicken breasts and under skin. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Preheat gas grill for two zones of heat (medium-high on half the grill and low on the other half). Coat the grates of the grill with oil. Place chicken breasts (breast side down) on the hotter side of the grill and grill for 5-10 minutes (lid closed) or until a nice color develops on the skin (periodically checking for flare-ups). Flip the chicken breast over and place on the cooler side of the grill (lid closed) and grill for another 30-40 minutes or until chicken breast reaches about 160 degrees. Remove from grill and let rest for at least 5 minutes. Enjoy!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/