Oregano-Limonato Marinated Chicken Kebobs
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons Oregano White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Whole Fruit Eureka Lemon EVOO
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning blend (we used a blend by McCormick)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, sliced lengthwise and then cut into ¾ inch slices
- ½ red onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 lemon, cut in half and then very thinly sliced
- Place cubes of chicken in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag. Whisk together Oregano White Balsamic Vinegar, Eureka Lemon EVOO, Greek seasoning, salt, and pepper. Pour over chicken and close bag. Gently toss to completely cover chicken with marinade. Place in refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat. Oil grates well.
- To make kebobs: Alternate chicken pieces, red pepper, zucchini, onion, and lemon slices on skewers. Place prepared skewers directly on preheated grates and grill for 8-10 minutes or until the chicken pieces are thoroughly cooked (165 degrees). Carefully remove skewers from grill and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Note: If you are using wooden skewers, plan on soaking skewers in water for 20-30 minutes before making kebobs.
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/