Parsley Lemon White Bean Dip
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon, reserve ¼ teaspoon to finish
- 4 tablespoons Milanese Gremolata EVOO, reserve ½ tablespoon to finish
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup loosely packed fresh parsley, reserve 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- pinch of cayenne
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine cannellini beans, lemon juice, lemon zest (reserve ¼ teaspoon), 3 ½ tablespoons Milanese Gremolata EVOO, garlic, parsley leaves, oregano, and cayenne in a food processor. Process until desired consistency is reached. Stir in salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spoon onto a shallow serving dish. Drizzle with remaining Milanese Gremolata EVOO and top with lemon zest and chopped parsley. Serve with crackers, breadsticks, or cut raw veggies. Enjoy!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/