Pumpkin Pie Cookies
- ½ cup Gourmet Roasted Walnut Oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup pure pumpkin pie (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 tablespoon Aged Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 egg
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Cinnamon-sugar mixture (combine 2 T sugar & ½ t. cinnamon)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Gourmet Walnut Oil and sugar. Stir in pure pumpkin, egg, and Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Gradually stir into the pumpkin mixture. Drop dough (about 2 tablespoons per cookie) on prepared baking sheets. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Bake one sheet at a time for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned and puffed (the tops will crack slightly). Enjoy!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/