Roasted Balsamic Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons Milanese Gremolata EVOO
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup shaved Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with non-stick foil. Set aside.
- Toss cauliflower florets with the Milanese Gremolata EVOO, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Arrange florets in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 35-45 minutes (or until desired tenderness is reached), tossing occasionally. Remove from oven and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar. Stir to coat (pan should be hot enough that the balsamic vinegar quickly reduces to a glaze). Transfer roasted cauliflower to a serving dish. Sprinkle with shaved Parmesan and chopped parsley. Enjoy!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/