Roasted Green Bean Almondine
- 1 pound French green beans (haricot verts)
- 1 ½ tablespoons Roasted Almond Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped roasted almonds
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and gently dry the green beans. Place in a large roasting pan and drizzle with 1 tablespoon Roasted Almond Oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes (gently stirring every 5 minutes). Remove from oven and drizzle with lemon juice; toss well. Arrange on a platter and sprinkle with roasted almonds and drizzle with remaining Roasted Almond Oil. Enjoy!!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/