Rosa’s Persian Lime Chicken
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts*
- 2 tablespoons Organic Persian Lime EVOO
- ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 lime
- Using a sharp knife, butterfly* each chicken breast (you’ll now how 4 thin chicken breast pieces). Set aside. Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish. Lightly coat both sides of the chicken breasts in the flour mixture (shake off any excess).
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the Persian Lime EVOO and swirl the pan so the oil evenly coats the bottom of the pan. Add the chicken breasts and cook for 3-4 minutes. Carefully flip each chicken breast over. Reduce heat to medium and squeeze the juice of a lime over the chicken. Cover the sauté pan with a tight fitting lid and continue cooking chicken breasts for an additional 3-4 minutes or until temperature of the chicken breast reaches 165 degrees. Remove chicken to a platter (tent with foil) and let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- * http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/how-to-cook/how-to-butterfly-chicken
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/