Rosemary Garlic Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- 1 ½ pounds fingerling potatoes
- 3 tablespoons Fused Wild Rosemary EVOO
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Place whole fingerling potatoes in a large pot of water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Drain and cool slightly. Slice each potato in half lengthwise. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with non-stick foil. Combine Wild Rosemary EVOO, fresh rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Add potatoes and gently toss to coat. Place potatoes on prepared baking sheet. Place in the oven and roast until golden brown and crispy (15-20 minutes). Remove from oven and arrange on a platter. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. Enjoy!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/