Rosemary Smashed Roasted Potatoes
- 2 ½ pounds of baby red skin potatoes (about 1 ½ inch diameter)
- 4 tablespooons Fused Wild Rosemary EVOO
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring water up to a boil, reduce heat, and cover with a lid. Continue cooking until potatoes are fork tender (about 25-30 minutes). Drain well and gently blot potatoes dry.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line baking sheet with non-stick foil. Brush the foil with 1 tablespoon Fused Wild Rosemary EVOO. Place potatoes on baking sheet and gently press down with the palm of your hand to flatten or “smash” each potato. Drizzle with remaining Fused Wild Rosemary EVOO. Combine chopped fresh rosemary, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Divide evenly over smashed potatoes.
- Place baking sheet in heated oven and roast for about 30 minutes or until bottom of potatoes are golden and crispy. Enjoy!!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/