Sautéed Green Chili Broccolini
- 1 pound Broccolini, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons Baklouti Green Chili EVOO. divided
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- red pepper flakes (if desired)
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium high heat. When the pan is hot add 1-1 ½ tablespoons Baklouti Green Chili EVOO and the Broccolini. Sprinkle with garlic salt and black pepper. Sauté Broccolini until it has turned bright green and the stalks are tender-crisp (about 5-7 minutes). Drizzle with a little Baklouti Green Chili EVOO. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes, if desired. Enjoy!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/