Sesame Sriracha Chicken Wings
- 3 tablespoons Gourmet Dark Toasted Sesame Oil
- 5 cloves garlic, pressed
- ¼ cup Sriracha sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 pounds chicken wings, cleaned and patted dry
- 1 scallion (green part only), thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine Gourmet Dark Toasted Sesame Oil, garlic, Sriracha sauce, Tabasco sauce, ketchup, soy sauce, and honey in a large bowl. Place wings in a gallon sized freezer bag and pour the marinade over the wings. Seal and shake the bag to cover the wings. Place in the refrigerator and let marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line two rimmed baking sheets with non-stick foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Remove wings from marinade (reserve marinade). Place wings on prepared baking sheets – do not overcrowd. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown, turning wings after about 30 minutes.
- While wings are cooking place reserved marinade in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer for 5-7 minutes. Transfer wings to a serving platter and drizzle with sesame reduction. Top with chopped scallions and toasted sesame seeds. Enjoy!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/