$5.00 — $28.00
Most popular in North Africa and the Middle East, Harissa is made with chili peppers (often smoked), garlic, caraway, coriander and cumin, which are pounded into a paste and left overnight to develop its flavors.
- Combine with Aged Dark Chocolate Balsamic for a sweet and spicy marinade for beef
- Use to saute’ meat in your favorite chili recipe
- Add to your favorite couscous recipe for extra heat
- Drizzle over kale and bake for a delicious, spicy snack chip
- Blend with chickpeas for a “twist” on hummus