Smoked Chaabani Green Enchiladas
- 2 tablespoons Smoked Chaabani EVOO, divided
- 12 corn tortillas
- 28 ounces green chile enchilada sauce, divided
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 4 ounce can diced green chiles, if desired
- 2 tablespoons Handcrafted Artisanal Serrano Honey Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- Garnish: chopped tomatoes, chopped cilantro and chopped avocado
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly brush each tortilla with Smoked Chaabani EVOO (both sides). Cook about 30 seconds per side (do not overcook). Repeat with remaining corn tortillas.
- Mix 1 tablespoon Smoked Chaabani EVOO with green enchilada sauce. Spread 1 cup of the sauce on the bottom of the prepared pan. Add sour cream to the remaining sauce and stir well; set aside. In a large bowl combine shredded chicken, 1 cup shredded cheese, Serrano Honey Balsamic Vinegar, diced green chiles, salt and pepper. Stir well; set aside.
- To assemble: Place about ¼ cup of chicken mixture along the center of the prepared corn tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in baking pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Pour creamy enchiladas sauce over the top of the enchiladas and top with remaining shredded cheese. Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes. Top with chopped tomatoes, chopped cilantro and chopped avocado. Enjoy!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/