Spicy Black Bean Dip
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and membrane removed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon Premium White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro and Roasted Onion EVOO, divided
- Add black beans, garlic clove, seeded jalapeno, cumin, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes to the bowl of a food processor or blender. Pulse until combined, scraping down sides occasionally. With the motor running slowly drizzle in Premium White Balsamic Vinegar and 1 tablespoon Cilantro and Roasted Onion EVOO (remaining will be used drizzled on top). Continue blending until dip is smooth and creamy.
- To Serve: Transfer the black bean dip to a serving dish. Drizzle with remaining Cilantro and Roasted Onion EVOO and sprinkle with additional red pepper flakes (if desired). Serve with tortilla chips or veggies. Enjoy!
- * For an extra spicy dip do not remove the seeds or membrane from the jalapeno pepper!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/