Spinach Red Pepper Egg Bites
- 1-2 tablespoons Herbs de Provence EVOO
- 1 red pepper
- 1 ½ cups chopped fresh baby spinach
- 8 egg whites
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 ½ cups low fat cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried Herbs de Provence seasoning
- Cut the top and bottom off the red pepper. Slice in half and remove seeds and membrane. Press flat. Drizzle with Herbs de Provence EVOO on both sides. Place on baking sheet (skin side up) and broil until charred. Remove from oven and wrap in foil for 5 minutes. Open foil and gently remove charred skin. Chopped red pepper and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tin with non-stick foil liners and divide chopped baby spinach among liners; set aside. Combine egg whites, whole eggs, cottage cheese, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth and divide evenly among liners. Sprinkle with dried Herbs de Provence seasoning. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until centers of egg bites are set. Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Enjoy!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/