Summer Avocado Corn Salad
- 3 tablespoons Aged Premium Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Cilantro and Roasted Onion EVOO
- ½ teaspoon garlic paste
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 ears corn (grilled and cooled)
- 2 avocados (diced)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 1 English cucumber (chopped - leave skin on)
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Whisk together Premium White Balsamic Vinegar, Cilantro & Roasted Onion EVOO, and garlic paste in a bowl. Stir in chopped cilantro and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- With a sharp knife, remove the kernels from the corn cob; place in a large bowl. Add avocados, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and crumbled feta cheese. Pour prepared dressing over corn mixture and toss to coat. Enjoy!
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/