Sweet Potato Fries with Serrano Honey Aioli
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 ½ teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Chipotle EVOO
- 2 tablespoons Handcrafted Artisanal Serrano Honey Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tablespoons Handcrafted Artisanal Serrano Honey Vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons minced hot pepper (serrano, jalapeno, etc.)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Peel sweet potatoes and cut lengthwise into ½ inch thick “fries” (keeping them approximately the same size will allow the fries to bake evenly). In a large bowl, place the fries and sprinkle with cornstarch. Toss until evenly coated. Thoroughly whisk together the Serrano Honey Vinegar and Chipotle EVOO. Stir in paprika and salt. Drizzle over fries and toss to evenly coat. Arrange the fries in a single layer on the prepared pan (use two baking sheets if necessary). Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Carefully turn each fry over and bake an additional 20-30 minutes or until fries reach desired crispiness. Remove from the oven and immediately serve with the Serrano Honey Aioli.
- Whisk together mayonnaise and Serrano Honey Vinegar. Stir in minced hot pepper (for less heat you can remove the membrane and seeds before chopping). Add salt and pepper. Cover and keep refrigerated until use.
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/