The Twisted Buckeye Bar
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup A Twist On Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1 1/3 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Whipping Cream
- 3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips (Bittersweet or Milk)
- 2 Tablespoons Aged Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 glass pan with foil. Lightly butter foil (or use non-stick foil). Set aside.
- 2. Place butter in a microwave safe bowl. Heat on high for 30 seconds. Stir and heat for an additional 30 seconds or until completely melted. Stir in peanut butter and brown sugar. Mix until combined. Stir in egg and vanilla. Add salt and flour, mixing until combined.
- 3. Pour batter into prepared pan and gently smooth top if necessary.
- 4. Back for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- 5. Ganache: In a microwave safe bowl, heat cream until hot (do not allow cream to boil). Stir in chocolate chips. Continue stirring until chocolate is completely melted. Add Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar. Spread chocolate balsamic ganache over cooled brownies. Refrigerate.
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/