A Twist on Olives is excited to announce Twisted Tuesdays! Every Tuesday we will feature a new recipe highlighting one (or more) of our products. As a gift to our customers we will offer a 10% discount on the featured product(s) for that week only. This is a great way to try a new flavor or stock-up on a product you already love!!
With holiday parties in full swing we thought it would be fun to feature a delicious holiday drink! This week’s Twisted Tuesday recipe is a twist on a Moscow Mule . . . our Cranberry Yule Mule features the ever-popular Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar.
The popularity of the Moscow Mule drink has skyrocketed over the past few years. A traditional Moscow Mule includes spicy ginger beer, vodka, lime juice, and ice presented in the iconic copper mug. Our “twist” is the addition of cranberry juice and a splash of our Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar for a little extra tang! Cheers!
Stop in the store to receive 10% off our Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar. With only 14 days left of shopping before Christmas Day, we will be opened 7 days a week! We hope to see you soon!
Sunday 12-4 pm
Monday – Friday 10 am – 6 pm
Saturday 10 am – 5 pm
December 24th 10 am – 2 pm
December 25th CLOSED
December 26th CLOSED
- ½ lime
- 2 ounces cranberry juice (100% juice)
- 2 ounces vodka (optional)
- 4 ounces ginger beer
- 1-2 teaspoons Cranberry-Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- Fresh cranberries, to garnish
- Fill copper mug with crushed ice. Squeeze lime over crushed ice; drop lime half into the mug. Add cranberry juice, vodka, and ginger beer. Stir in 1-2 teaspoons Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar. Garnish with fresh cranberries.