A Twist on Olives is excited to announce Twisted Tuesdays! Every Tuesday we will feature a new recipe highlighting one (or more) of our products. As a gift to our customers we will offer a 10% discount on the featured product(s) for that week only. This is a great way to try a new flavor or stock-up on a product you already love!!
Have you started baking Christmas cookies yet? If you are still pulling together recipes, we have a fabulous one to share! This week’s Twisted Tuesday recipe, Lemon Thumbprint Cookies with Raspberry Balsamic Jam, features our Eureka Lemon EVOO and Cascadian Wild Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar.
Thumbprint cookies are a wonderful addition to your holiday cookie platter and this one won’t disappoint! We love the bright lemon flavor the Eureka Lemon EVOO provides to the batter. The baked cookies are then filled with a combination of raspberry jam and our Cascadian Wild Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar. To give the cookies the finishing touch, they are drizzled with melted white chocolate.
Stop in this week and receive 10% off our Eureka Lemon EVOO and Cascadian Wild Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar. We have lots of gifts ready for you to pick up or we are happy to help you create one! We hope to see you soon!
Holiday Hours (now – December 25)
Monday – Thursday (10-6)
December 24th (10-2)
December 25th – 26th (CLOSED)
- 2 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup Whole Fruit Eureka Lemon EVOO
- 1 cup white sugar + additional for rolling
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 T. raspberry jam
- 1 T. Cascadian Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a small bowl; set aside. Whisk together Eureka Lemon EVOO and 1 cup white sugar in a large bowl. Stir in eggs, vanilla and lemon zest. Gradually add in flour mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and then roll in white sugar. Arrange on the prepared cookie sheets and gently make an indentation in the center of each cookie. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and press the centers again. Transfer cookies to a cooling rack and cool completely.
- Combine jam and Cascadian Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar in a small bowl. Stir until smooth. Carefully spoon a small amount of jam into each cookie.
- Place white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30 second increments and stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies. Enjoy!