A Twist on Olives is excited to announce Twisted Tuesdays! Every Tuesday we will feature a new recipe highlighting one (or more) of our products. As a gift to our customers we will offer a 10% discount on the featured product(s) for that week only. This is a great way to try a new flavor or stock-up on a product you already love!!
Nothing says summer like juicy, sweet watermelon and although just about any of our balsamic vinegars taste delicious with watermelon, we do have a favorite! This week’s Twisted Tuesday recipe, Watermelon Caprese Salad, features our Lemongrass Mint Balsamic Vinegar.
Watermelon and balsamic vinegar go hand and hand just like peanut butter and jelly or bread and butter. Throw in salty feta cheese, refreshing mint and freshly ground black pepper and you better be prepared for an explosion of flavor! We chose our Lemongrass Mint Balsamic Vinegar for this recipe because we love how it complements the other flavors and doesn’t turn the feta or watermelon brown. To serve this salad you’ll simply alternate slices of watermelon, sliced feta cheese and mint leaves before sprinkling with black pepper and drizzling with our Lemongrass Mint Balsamic Vinegar. This is a nice “twist” on a traditional Caprese (tomato-mozzarella) salad!
Stop in the store this week to receive 10% off our gourmet Lemongrass Mint Balsamic Vinegar. We hope to see you soon!
- Watermelon, rind removed and sliced into ½ inch slices
- Block of feta cheese, sliced into ½ inch slices
- Fresh mint leaves, washed and gently dried
- Thai Lemongrass-Mint Balsamic Vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- To prepared salad: Alternate watermelon slices, feta cheese slices, and fresh mint leaves on a platter. Generously sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle with Lemongrass Mint Balsamic Vinegar and serve immediately. Enjoy!