Watermelon Cubes w/ Traditional Balsamic Reduction
- Seedless watermelon, cut into 1.5-2 inch cubes
- ½ cup Traditional Style Balsamic Vinegar
- Mint leaves
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring Traditional Balsamic Vinegar to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until vinegar has reduced in half. Set aside and let reduction cool completely.
- 2. Cut watermelon into cubes. Gently make a small divot on the top of each cube. Set aside.
- 3. Wash mint leaves and dry thoroughly. Stack mint leaves and roll lengthwise. With a sharp knife cut mint into fine strips or ribbons.
- Place a small amount of the balsamic reduction in each cube. Sprinkle with mint ribbons. Serve immediately.
A Twist On Olives http://www.atwistonolives.com/